Point of Sale (POS)
A Point of Sale (PoS) machine refers to an electronic device that enables customers to conveniently pay merchants for goods or services using debit/credit/prepaid cards or by scanning QR codes.
- Contactless payment
- A faster, secure and convenient way of payment for the purchase of goods and services
- Process sales quickly and efficiently
- Eliminates the need to carry Cash
- Faster checkout
- Reduces cash handling costs, leading to increased savings
Documentation required availing JBBL Point of Sale (POS) service:
- Duly filled “Merchant Application and Agreement Form”
- Business Registration/PAN/VAT Certificate.
- Copy of Citizenship of Director/Proprietor/Partners.
- Company Resolution for availing POS service.
- Tax Clearance Certificate.
Click here to download the Merchant Application and Agreement Form.
Please contact us for any POS related support to:
Jyoti Bikash Bank Limited
Kamalpokhari-01, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone: 01-5970306/307 Email: email@example.com
Jyoti help desk
Mobile number: 9802314440 (WhatsApp/Viber)