Jyoti Bikash Bank has implemented latest version of Mobile banking called Jyoti-Smart. Its upgraded version of mobile banking which can be operated on both SMS and Internet Mode. Customer can get wide range of services from Jyoti Smart.
- Balance Inquiry, Account Statement, Cheque Book Request.
- Forex Exchange rate Inquiry.
- Branch Navigation via google map.
- Fund Transfer in own bank other accounts and within fonepay member banks within Nepal.
- ConnectIPS payment for fund transfer
- Merchant Payments through Scan To Pay
- Bill Payments of NEA, TV Services, Khanepani
- Mobile Top Up of NT, NCELL , Dish home, Smart Cell
- Internet Bill payments of various ISPs.
- Wallet load to eSewa and IMEPAY
- Payments of Education Fees, Capital Markets, Insurance
- Booking of travel tickets and movies tickets
- Feedback to bank.
- SMS and GPRS notification of each transaction alert.
- Can be operated on internet (WIFI /Mobile Date) so that every time SMS cost will be saved to customer end.
- QR Code scanning and QR Payments
- QR Merchant addition
- Can be operated on SMS mode if internet is unavailable.
- Equipped with Strong Security features: like, One Time Password, (Transactional Password), Device IME / MAC address binding to particular mobile set, improved encryption for data transmission.
- Can be used to pay for any merchant which are already in fonepay member banks e.g. ( BUS TICKET, MOVIE TICKET)
- User friendly design.
- Multiple accounts can be linked via single mobile accounts.
- More interactive
||Mobile Banking Transaction
JBBL has launched now with an upgraded version of mobile banking with omnichannel features with the help of which customers can take mobile banking services both via mobile app and from a web browser. Omnichannel features ease mobile banking customers to take its services from any devices anywhere that may be from desktop, laptop, or other digital devices. Thus, Individual customers can access mobile banking and e-banking features by same logins.
Many services will be added via omnichannel gradually.