CORPORATEPAY system is a business payments platform provided & hosted by NCHL. It allows the corporate and business customers of the member banks & financial institutions (BFIs) for initiating digital payments from any of the accounts maintained at member banks. It allows the business customers to process real time payments through connectIPS e-Payment system and non-real time bulk payments through NCHL-IPS system, with all the necessary multi-user controls required for such business transactions.
- Real time Interbank and Intra-Bank Fund Transfer
- Non real time fund transfer
- Salary payment on individual basis or batch posting
- Vendor Payment through different payment systems
- Government Tax and Revenue Payment
- SSF, EPF, CIT Payments
- Other Payments such as Mobile Top ups
- Transaction reports and queries
Features of CORPORATE PAY
- Single channel for multi-banking and multi-accounts.
- Secured with two-factor authentications and multi-user authorization to complete a transaction for security and controls.
- Account statement generation and option to download in MS-Excel or PDF format
- Strong reports and reconciliation.
- Corporate current account at Jyoti Bikash Bank is required
- JBBL authorized corporate Pay and User enrollment form.
- System generated enrollment request detail form receive through mail after signup.
- Company Resolution for availing Corporate PAY service, transaction limit, authorized users and mandate for operation
- KYC and Identification Documents of users if they are different persons other than authorized signatories of the account
*** Charges on clearing service shall be as same as of the STC of Nepal Clearing House Limited (NCHL). Any ammendment on the STC of NCHL shall supersede the charge of bank STC.
Self-register the CORPORATE PAY here.
Download Corporate PAY Enrollment Form here.
Click here to watch CORPORATE PAY registration.
Click here to watch CORPORATE PAY user activation.