JBBL VISA DEBIT CARD
JBBL has introduced worlds renewed brand VISA Debit Card to its customers. JBBL VISA Debit Card is widely accepted in all VISA accepting ATM and POS terminals of Nepal, India and Bhutan.
JBBL VISA card are associated with NEPS ( Nepal Electronic Payment System ) Networks. JBBL VISA Card are equipped with Chip based security features.
Customer can enjoy JBBL Card services from 20 self ATMs and all the VISA accepting ATM and POS terminals within Nepal , India and Bhutan.
- Chip based and EMV compliance
- Easy and Convenient
- Widely accepted VISA Network within Nepal and India
- Attractive Offers with Some Deposit Products like Bumper Saving Accounts
- Discount Offer applied on purchase of goods and services from time to time by VISA international
- Feature with Supplementary Cards
- Fast and Reliable Service and Support
- Renewal of card as per your flexibility like one year, two year and up to after seven years
- 24 hrs. service in both POS and ATMs wherever it is available
- Min. Limit per transaction is NPR. 500 & Max. Limit per transaction is NPR. 25,000
- Per day limit NPR. 1,00,000
- Per month limit NPR. 10,00,000
- Per Day limit India INR. 15,000
- Per month limit INR. 1,00,000
- Per day limit NPR.1,00,000
- Per month limit NPR. 5,00,000
- Per month limit INR. 3,00,000
Supports by All VISA networks and Union Pay.
- Balance Inquiry (Member/Non-Member/India):NPR 5/20/50
- Access Fee for JBBL Card: INR. 250 or as defined by Issuing Bank(Only for cross-border ATM transaction)
- Cash Withdrawal charges outside JBBL ATM Networks (Nepal/India): NPR. 30
- Cash Withdrawal charges in India : Rs 250 to Rs 500
Please contact us for support.
Jyoti Bikash Bank Ltd, Corporate Office
Phone: 977- 01-4411116/4427550